Thursday, September 12, 2002

Update on my project: My partner in crime and I finally got to do the presentation today. It turned out pretty well considering the fact that we probably horrified everyone with our amazing singing and dancing skills. The teachers said it was good though, so I am happy. Plus, she said that she liked my posters and will put them up in the room so she can refer to them. I feel special. The paper about the Spanish inqusition is due tomorrow and I haven't necessarily started on it. Guess who's gonna be staying up late again tonight?

I wrote this paper for Chinese school last year about "What Chinese book (or book about the Chinese) has had in influence on you?" I wrote about "They Joy Luck Club" and my mom. I got a letter and award yesterday saying that I won something for it. It's funny cause I can't read what it says on the award since it's in Chinese. But I got 40 bucks and I needed money. Hurrah.

It has felt like Friday ever since yesterday. Before I left school today I kept wanting to say "Have a nice weekend," but tis not! I wish it was though, so I could put off work until Sunday night. I am *so* good at doing that.

I have yet another Calculus test to fail tomorrow. Goodie >_<

Anyway, I better go get started on homework since its almost 10 already. Goddamnit I am screwed.

No comments: