Monday, October 21, 2002

I downloaded AOL 8.0 last night and installed it today. I can't decide if I like it or not. There's a lot of new features such as new/different themes, and wallpapers, and sounds but I never use those anyway so they are of no use to me. It's kinda pretty though. Then again, AOL will eat ass no matter how pretty it gets.

I went out to eat Italian food with my mom tonight. I *love* Italian. It's almost up there with Japanese food... not quite. But almost.

Umm... I should clean my closet and my room because it's really messy. I can't even see the floor to my closet but I'm really tired right now and I'm not sure if I want to do anything except for sleep.

I was talking to a friend last night and I know what else I want for Christmas. You see, I was talking about how I liked pancakes. But I also like waffles. And I like to use pancake mix in a waffle maker. And then I wondered if it would make me a traitor to waffles and pancakes that I did that... he told me no. So anyway, I want a waffle maker for Christmas. And a Geroge Foreman grill. And the Monsters Inc. DVD. You got all that? ^_^

It's 9. I better go get started on homework. Yay... oodles of fun.

"We're gonna tear this mug up." ~Math Teacher

No comments: