Wednesday, October 9, 2002

So I watched Dawson's Creek tonight. Yeah yeah, spare me. I can't believe I'm still watching it either. But! I can explain! Last week, I went to go work on our float for homecoming (which, by the way, kicked ass and we won) and I was thirsty so I went inside the house to get something to drink. There, I discovered a heap of my friends with their eyes adamantly glued on the TV. I realized that they were all watching DC, and so I decided to join in. Now see, I've come to realize that it's not a great show. It contains an overabundance of poor acting by 30 year old people portraying teenagers who use words that can only be found on SATs. But it's addicting. I only say that because I've watched it from the first season, so as much as the show sucks, I still wonder what's happened to each character. Okay yeah. Bad excuse. I'm addicted. Sorry.

Speaking of SATs, I'm taking that this Saturday, bright and early. I'm going over the 3,500 word vocabulary list as we speak. Why on earth did we invent so many friken words? I mean, I'm sure we can all get by with about 500, right? YOU ONLY NEED ONE WORD FOR EACH MEANING, GODDAMNIT! I am still on the A words... *Sigh*

I am listening to Dixie Chicks - I Can Love You Better. It's fun. And very um... Country. Hey, I live in Nashville, okay? It's bound to wear off on me *some* day. ^_~

I'm probably gonna go to bed soon. Early again! Whoa, that's two nights in a row. Impressive. I love it when I have 3 substitute teachers...

No comments: