Saturday, October 26, 2002

So it's been a while... And by "a while", I mean "3 days". I've been kinda swamped with school stuff this past week. My teachers love to pile everything in right before the six-weeks ends. I took the ACTs this morning, and thoroughly fried my brain. I'm kinda disappointed because the test itself was not difficult, but I lost track of time and wasn't able to finish a couple of the sections. Oh well. It's was my last standardized test so I'm happy. Wait. No. I have to take the SATs again in November. Damnit. Oh and I have to take SAT II. I hate life.

I watched the Royal Tenenbaums tonight, it's good stuff.

The Saturday Five!
1. What is your favorite scary movie? Glitter. (Haha. Just kidding. I would not waste 2 hours of my precious life to watch that atrocious movie. My favorite is The Ring, both versions.)

2. What is your favorite Halloween treat? Chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate

3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume. Yeah, I've dressed up almost every single year since I've been in the states except for last Halloween. I think my best one was when I dressed up as a butterfly in 8th grade. I painted a really pretty butterfly on my face with lots of different colors, and used lots of glitter. I had a flower wreath on my head, and curled my hair. I wore this long flowy yellow dress that was once a bridesmade dress. Oh and I also had butterfly wings. Can't forget about those. It was fun. Perhaps I will do that again this year.

4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events? I like going with a big group of people. The haunted houses here are really lame, so they won't be fun unless you are there with a lot of your friends.

5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year? I have to for European History. We can get extra credit if we dress up like someone from modern Euro History to school for the whole day. That's gonna be great. But... My friend is having a party at her barn that night, so I don't know if I will dress up later or not. I really want to go get candy... You know, cause it'll probably be the last year for me to do so and all. I don't know. We'll see.

I guess that's about it for now. I'm probably heading on over to bed sometime soon. Don't forget, kids, daylight savings tonight. Set your clocks back an hour early. And you know what that means right? Ooooh yeah. One extra hour of sleep. =)

No comments: