Thursday, October 17, 2002

Today has been productive. That has not happened in a long while. I came today and worked on college applications for about 3 hours, did calculus for about 1 and a half, almost finished an English project, and now I'm finishing up my European History questions. Yay me. However, I'm exhausted, and I wish I could have been in bed 4 hours ago... *Yawn*

I stayed up until 1:30 last night finishing Ender's Game. I think I am in love. It is a truly amazing book and will probably be one of my favorites for a long time to come. You know how with some books after you finish reading them, you think that they are good, but they don't stick in your head afterwards.? Ender's game did. I mean, I stayed up for another 20 or so minutes just thinking about everything that I had just read and trying to make things that seemed ambiguous more clear. It completely nerdified me. Plus, it's a science fiction book =) Of course, I get to follow this book up with Jane Eyre, which is a unnecessarily long and boring book I read Sophomore year. But, you gotta read Ender's Game. And that's a lot coming from me because I never read. ^_~

I better go finish up what I was doing, but I will leave you all with some Buggin' Lovin'. G'night~

No comments: