Sunday, November 3, 2002

"And the dragon comes in the NnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

Oh, I love you Strong Bad.

Jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga JAH JAH
Jjiggidy jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga JAH JAAAAH

Other favorite quotes:
"Your computer has too much computer in it and not enough typewriter."
"Reach down inside and pull something out... not like...organs."
"Are you a robot? And if so, do you have any powers? Do you use them for good, or for awesome?"
"Close the book and quit being such a DORK-ON!!!"
"What? No. No. No. I mean, No. No. What? No."
"Maybe I was looking at a bird... or a cloud. Or a cloud that looked like a bird... You know, a bird-cloud."
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad."
"THE FUTURE IS YOU... probably."
"Somebody get my hands off my butt."
"Number A, you don't have to shout. Do you know how many internet etiquette laws you are breaking by typing in all caps like that? Well... you're only breaking one. Don't type in caps."
"A One that is not cold, is scarcely a One at all... The Property of Ones: The ONEitude is directly proportional to the COLDitude of the One."
"Smells like peanut action."
"Actually, I don't really know anything about the ladies either. I mean, I do! I mean - WHGT! JGTH! YES I'M AWESOME!"
"One hand would have a bucket on it. That way... I'll always... have... a bucket. You know for... dumping oatmeal on stuff..."
"Chinese food... you a ghost?"

I just spent my Sunday night looking at all of the Strong Bad e-mails... There are almost 50 of them. Yay. I have no life. [Thanks, Eric, for showing this to me in the first place. You rule.]

No comments: