Wednesday, November 6, 2002

Good news: I found my college folder...

Well, you didn't hear the bad news, did you? Yeah. I couldn't find my college folder anywhere yesterday. Now, you may not think that much can fit into a small little half-inch binder... but oh ho, you are greatly mistaken. All of my college applications, recommendations, resumes, scholarship information, calendar of deadlines, essays, everything was in there. Hours of time and dedication was put into organizing and get stuff filled out and written for that folder. So basically, if I did not find that folder, I was fucked. While I am usually a messy and clumsy person, I do not lose precious things such as my college binder. I take it out, and put it right back into my backpack when I am done. So you would understand my alarm and frenzy when I was unable to find it.

I told myself that if I couldn't find it, I would just not go to college.

Thankfully, I found it in the office I work at 5th period. Someone had put it high up on a shelf, but I found it anyway after coming close to having a mental breakdown. Everything was still in there like I had left it. I don't know why anyone would want to steal anything from it, but you wouldn't believe what some people at our school would steal... So yay! I'm going to college!

That is... if I get in.

No comments: