Tuesday, November 26, 2002

I'm in Austin right now. My brother lives in a city called Pflugerville (pronounced Flu-ger-ville). It's been a pretty fun day. Out of 6 of my classes, 4 of them had substitute teachers, so we did basically nothing all day. The flight here was pretty rough though. I sat right next to the engine so it was loud as hell and I couldn't sleep too well. Once we got here, we went to this awesome Chinese food restaurant. Mmm... Yum. Then, I got bubble tea. Awwwww yeeeeah. It was passion fruit green tea with bubbles in it. Mmmm... I've been wanting one of those ever since I got back from Taiwan.

My brother's house is cute. I like it a lot. He has a huge flat screen TV, and we played some shooting games. I realize that I have the worst aim, ever. It's amazing just how bad I am. Terence has cute animals too. His two cats are a bit on the obese side, and his dog is really hyper active. But cute, nonetheless.

I go visit the UT Austin campus tomorrow. I shall update you all on how that goes. Until then, have a great night =)

No comments: