Sunday, November 24, 2002

It's been a thorougly fun weekend. I went to see a Randy Newman concert on Friday and My Big Fat Greek Wedding last night. Both were really really good, and I like. Today at church, the youth/college group had to do a skit from the Bible that relates to being thankful. We laughed a lot because we looked really dumb. All the fun came to a halt when I had to work on a Jane Eyre project, again. I hated this book. And now I hate it even more because of all of the bullshit critism and handouts we have to do. This feminism crap sucks. I mean, yay women, but quit complaining. (Please don't shoot me.)

Oh, and I got my license too. About damned time, huh? I realized that people are happier that I got it now than they probably would have been if I got my license when I was 16. "YES! I don't have to drive your ass everywhere now." Next step: get a car.

Alright. I'm finishing up and then going to bed listening to these horsies sing. Toodles.

No comments: