Saturday, November 2, 2002

Once again, the Saturday Five:

1. Were you raised in a particular religious faith? Yes ~ Christianity.

2. Do you still practice that faith? Why or why not? I do. But I have certain issues with it now. And I kind of believe in... my own religion, if that makes any sense. There's a lot of things that my church preaches and the Bible says that I don't agree with. I believe that there is a God, and I believe that there is a God's will. But I think faith should be based on my own personal relationship with Him, and not on all of that denominational bullshit.

3. What do you think happens after death? I'm really not sure. I'd like to believe that there's a Heaven. But you can't have a Heaven without a Hell... but sometimes it's hard for me to believe that God would condemn so many people to Hell... so I don't know. I guess we'll find out.

4. What is your favorite religious ritual (participating in or just observing)? Does Christmas count? ^_~

5. Do you believe people are basically good? For the most part. But sometimes I think everyone sucks.

No comments: