Sunday, November 17, 2002

*Sigh* It's going to be another long night.

I have to make a study guide for a huge Euro History test we have on Tuesday. Then I gotta work on a college essay for the UNC application because I am trying to get all my stuff turned in by Tuesday. I promise that I didn't procrastinate on that application. I didn't think that I was gonna be able to turn everything in for early action because my counselor and teacher were not finished with my recommendations, but UNC extended their early action deadline. And I didn't know that until two days ago. So hopefully I can get everything done by... well, tonight. This is not good.

For those of you who are dying to know where else I'm applying, here goes:

UC Los Angeles
UC Santa Barbara
Furman
UT Knoxville
University of Georgia
Wake Forest
Brown
NYU
George Washington U.
Rhodes
Washington U. in St. Louis
UT Austin
Boston University

Yeah yeah, I know that's a lot. A whole lot. And trust me, I wish I could narrow it down to just 5 or 6, and maybe I will once I visit some of them. But until then, my mom's gonna have to pay loads of money for application fees. I have my reasons for choosing so many as of now though, mind you.

God. What am I thinking applying to all of these places? My friend tonight was all, "Haha wouldn't it be funny if you didn't get into any of those places except for UT Knoxville?" That is quite possible my biggest nightmare at the moment. Not that UTK is a bad place... or anything, just... I don't want to go there. It's my backup college. Sad part is, that nightmare has a high chance of coming true.

*Sigh* This is going to be a long night.

No comments: