Friday, November 1, 2002

Yay. Did everyone have a great Halloween? Or did you forget that it was even Halloween until 11:30 like someone I know... *ahem*

I went trick-or-treating last night with about 7 other girls. I dressed up as a dead prom queen. I took lipstick and smeared it down my face but then it looked as though I had a serious make-out session, so I took some black eyeshadow and smeared it around my eyes. I also took some fake blood and put it on my wrists. Then we all went to a nice subdivision to pushed rich kids down and run off with their candy.

At around 7:30 we left to go to my friend's farm out in the middle of nowhere and got there around 9. It was pitch black and of course, we got stupid ideas stuck in our heads and freaked each other out. At midnight we all hiked up to a conferderate soldier cemetary. It wasn't as scary as it could have been if only 3 people went, but there were about 11 of us, so it wasn't that bad, despite the occasional moments of "Shh... Did you hear that?" It was kinda creepy because as we were hiking up the little mountain, it was really windy and you could hear some birds. But when we were at the graveyard, everything was perfectly silent and still. The wind wasn't blowing or anything.

Lizzy: Umm.... someone check to see if there's anything behind us...
Me: *Slowly turn my head to glance back" We're good. We're good.
Heather: How do you know? You can't see anything!
All: *Whine*

After about 20 minutes, we quickly left the cemetary and headed back to the cabin where we told each other scary and funny stories, and goofed off until about 3:30 in the morning. We all pretty much passed out by 4, but we were all up by 8 in the morning, so none of us got very much sleep.

I got home at about 2:30ish and fell asleep until 7:30. I was supposed to go watch a play at much school tonight, but I overslept. Oopsie. >_<

I get to take the SATs yet again tomorrow morning. Don't plan on studying this time, not that I did any other time. Standardized tests can suck my butt. Bee-otch!! Oh! Guess what else I get to do tomorrow? Driver's Ed, baby. HAHAHAohmygodI'mpathetic. *Sigh* I hate me.

No comments: