Tuesday, December 10, 2002

After a long, stressful, and shitty day, killing Teletubbies can be incredibly soothing. Ahh, at last... euphoria.

Molly wants to bring back the ever-so-popular-word: Sike. Use it as often as possible.

Yay it's almost Christmas! That means I have to scarmble to make 5 more hats and a scarf. Why I agree to do stuff like this, I really don't know. Anyway, I going shopping again on Thursday night. Anyone want to join me?

Lion King comes out in IMAX theaters on Christmas day. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. It's been my favorite movie ever since it came out and now its gonna be on a big screen. HUGE!!! I feel like a little schoogirl again... oh wait... ^_~

Alrighty, I'm going to go do some studying now... SIKE! I'm going to bed. G'night.

No comments: