Tuesday, December 3, 2002

I had a great Thanksgiving... ate lots of great food. My brother got me a nice digital camera for an early Christmas present. I knew he was good for something =) Don't worry, I'll post some of my pictures up. They are funny.

Quick rundown of how things were and are gonna be:

- Saw Boy this weekend. ^_^
- I put up new Christmas lights all over my room ~ it's really bright in here now.
- I gave blood today and passed out for a few seconds. My finger is bruised from when they pricked it.
- I have two projects and two papers due this week, a test tomorrow and an essay Friday.
- My mom is gonna be out of town again this weekend... Party at Tammy's! All... 3 of you!
- I hope it freezes over tonight so I don't have to go to school tomorrow.
- I have a lot of Christmas shopping to do for all you punks who decided to become friends with me.

Speaking of Christmas, I'm gonna make an updated list of all that I want to make it easier for you to figure out what to get me ^_~

- A car. One that works, perferrably.
- Geroge Foreman grill
- A waffle maker - the Hello Kitty one they have at Farmer's Market would be nice, but I won't be picky.
- Socks - wool or anything that is not white.
- A kitty. A real one, too.
- Jelly Beans
- Monster's Inc. DVD
- Tickets to see Lion King at the IMAX theater. I will go and watch it a million times if I have to. =)
- Shiney/gilttery/shimmery things.
- Girly jewelery
- Homemade cookies/brownies/cheesecake/keylime pie
- A bellybutton ring
- A guarantee into college
- Shoes. I can never have enough shoes.
- Yummy smelling lipgloss
- A full-body massage
- Light blue, T-shirt material pillow cases. (Two)

Yaaay! I'm greedy girl! But you love me, don't you? ^_~

"Are you giving blood today?"
"No. I already donated enough blood when I had my kid."

No comments: