Friday, December 27, 2002

I started painting again. It's hard because I had forgotten a lot of the techniques to use, and little helpful hints that my teacher would tell me. Oh, and I've never really painted with acrylics before either. I keep wanting to do the same stuff that I did with oils, which is fine except for that whole acrylics-dry-100-times-faster-than-oils thing. I'm just hoping that what I'm doing right now will turn out half-way decent. *Crosses fingers*

I hung out with Carly tonight (hi Carly!) and we didn't really do anything except talk and play Uno and call each other "dorkwads" the entire evening. We're mature, I promise. Tomorrow, I'm going to meet up with some old Chinese school friends. Not old as in last year. But old as in like, 5 years ago. Everyone's back from college so... I guess it'll be fun to see them all again. Plus, I just *love* being the only high school kid with people who have almost graduated from college. Yay! I get to be the youngest one! *Sigh*

I guess I better go to bed since I have to wake up bright and early tomorrow. And by "bright and early" I mean 10:30. (What? I've been used to waking up at 1 in the afternoon. 10:30 is so friken early.) G'night!

No comments: