Thursday, December 5, 2002

You know what I love?

I love waking up at 3 in the morning after only sleeping for two hours to finish a European history paper about the French Revolution. I love not being able to go to bed since 3 in the morning because for some reason, the paper took ungodly amounts of time to do. I love finding out 15 minutes before I was supposed to leave for school that school was gonna be open one hour late. I love having nothing to do for an hour because I had already taken a shower, gotten dressed, and had my daily cup of OJ so I couldn't fall asleep anymore. I love when I forget my gloves at home so I thought my fingers were going to fall off by the time I walked into the building. I love going through school and have people come up to me and say, "Gee... you look really tired, Tammy, and by 'tired' I mean 'shitty'." I love getting my hair trimmed and having the woman do a half-assed job, put lots of pomade on my head, and not blowdry my hair completely so I can walk out with a wet and greasy bed of hair.

I love today.

Ari... You better hit me up with some really good Jewish food tonight or I think I will unleash all hell. =)

No comments: