Thursday, January 16, 2003

Hahahaha. The two new StrongBads are hilarious. [Thanks, Chris, for reminding me.]

Japanese Cartoon
Dragon

"Draw an S for Snake. Or... Dragon..."

StrongBad, you light up my life. Where would I be without you? =)

Overheard conversation:
"Oh my god, can you believe her?? She picked the ugly guy over the cute one!"
"Yeah, I know! I feel so bad for him, I wanted to go over there and give him a hug cause he looked so disappointed."
"I don't really like her anymore after what she did to him..."
"Me neither. She's such a slut."

It took me a few more minutes to finally realize that they were talking about The Bachelorette - one of the worst television shows ever to be devised (right after the Anna Nicole Show, and 7th Heaven). I don't understand how you can possibly find the love of your life, the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with in 6 weeks on a television show on ABC. It's just... pathetic. God, I hate "reality" TV, though watching the Anna Nicole show does always seem to boost my self-esteem, because no matter how bloated or stupid I feel, I can always turn to her to make me feel beautiful and smart. Why get therapy when you've got the Anna Nicole Show?

Oh, and David, in case you were wondering how a pirate would look telling all those jokes you told me last night: Here. Just because I love you.

No comments: