Sunday, January 5, 2003

*Yawn* Here...

1. Do you wear any jewelry? What kind? I have lots of earrings (7 total). I never take off this ring that my mom gave me... it was her engagement ring. I also don't take off a bracelet that Boy's mom gave me. Pretty. Umm... and I wear certain necklaces to go with whatever I'm wearing.

2. How often do you wear it? Right now I am wearing little hoops in my ears, and since they are hard to get in, I'll probably be wearing them for a while. And like I said, I never take off the ring or the bracelet.

3. Do you have any piercings? If so, where? I have my stomach belly button pierced. I want to get my nose pierced as well but I doubt I will.

4. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where? Nope. But I want a star on my lower back. I like stars a lot.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Umm... seeing how it's already Sunday, I'll just do a little update. I went to see Lion King in IMAX with boy on Friday, which was amazing by the way. Today, I went to Boy's in the morning and made waffles for his family with the incredible waffle maker he got me for Christmas. (I love you!) Then, we went out to dinner and it was yumalicious. He is leaving tomorrow, Tammy is sad. =( Muy triste.

Me: *Sings Lion King* Sorry, I'm weird.
Boy: It's okay. That's why I like you so much.
Me: Yeah. You're kinda weird too. And I like you... so I guess we match.
Boy: Yeah. We fit.

We fit! =)

Anyway, I'm going to bed now for I have church tomorrow. Posts will be more common from now since I will be home more once school starts. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you all. ^_~ G'night.

No comments: