Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Greedy time! CDs Tammy wants but can't afford right now (yes, sad, I know)... Oh, and I really need to stop buring all my CDs too.

Aaliyah - I Care 4 U
Justin Timberlake - Justified
Dixie Chicks - Home
The Vines - Highly Evolved
Missy - Underconstruction
Coldplay - Parachutes
Incubus - Make Yourself
Elvis - 30 #1 Hits (Siv, you convinced me...)
White Stripes - White Blood Cells
Nappy Roots - Watermelon, Chicken & Gritz
Norah Jones - Come Away with Me
Radiohead - OK Computer
Nickel Creek - This Side
Utada Hikaru - First Love
A Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms
Ben Harper - Live from Mars
Beck - Odelay
Nelly - Nellyville (Hey, I gotta get my booty music in somewhere.)
Jack Johnson - Brushfire Fairytales
Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes
The Strokes - Is This It
The Hives - Veni, Vidi, Vicious

Yay fun CDs!!!

Oh, and on a more serious note: the pointlessness of war.

No comments: