Saturday, February 15, 2003

So how was everyone's Valentine's Day? Did it suck royal ass? Really? Mine, too...

The weather was absolutely atrocious. It was just one of those really rainy and shitty days where you just don't want to get out of bed or do anything. Just want to lay there and sulk about how crappy the day is.

School sucked. I think I've seen enough flowers and hearts and red and pink to last me for the rest of my life. I did, however, get an Aaron Carter Valentine. And he's so dreamy...

Work was awful. [Remind me never to dress up nice for it ever again.] My day was already going not-so-well, and having customers yell at me for things that aren't my fault didn't help at all. I was about to have an emotional break down right then and there but I controlled myself. Cause I'm the control masta... or something.

I almost killed myself driving to Heather's house as well. Some asswipe who was driving in front of me braked really suddenly and really quickly, causing me to do the same thing. But my car started swerving and an oncoming car almost hit me. I'm just glad that it didn't happen during the day when there were a lot of cars around. Kinda scary though. I'm glad I didn't die. That would have made my day even worse.

I hung out with a bunch of girls later that night though and we had a lot of fun bashing boys and punching each other and watching season 2 of Jackass. So V-day ended nicely. Thank goodness for friends...

Friday Five:
1. Explain why you started to journal/blog. Because I was bored and I like typing better than writing. Plus, I wanted to share with the whole world how pathetic my little life is. Yay!

2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not? My friends do... keeps them posted about me, and sometimes I talk about them. And my family doesn't, thankfully.

3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog? Um. No.

4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year? Um.... forward then a left at the light.

5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs. I don't think I should have to answer this question because it uses "pimp" as a verb and it doens't relate to hookers. Plus, I have no idea which are my favorite. They all suck. You decide. [Though I must say my January 18th post about me with a gold grill was a definite hit with the guys...]

No comments: