Thursday, February 27, 2003

So remember that Kikkoman flash that I had posted here a while back? Now it's even better... cause it has English subtitles! SHOW ME, SHOW YOU!!

Me: Oh my God I think I'm going to cry.
Molly: Out of pure joy?
Me: Yes.

Friday Five:
1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)? Me? Read? Huh?

2. What is your favorite novel? Hrm, there's a few... Joy Luck Club, A Clockwork Orange, Slaughterhouse 5, Ender's Game... and I must say that Maus I and II by Art Spiegelman are both incredible. I highly, highly recommend them (though I'm not sure if they would be considered "novels", really).

3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!) My friend, Ari, wrote a poem called "The Beat" and it's amazing. Ask him about it =)

4. What is one thing you've always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read? All three Lord of the Rings books.

5. What are you currently reading? Just finished Perfume by Patrick Suskind [it's weird, it's good, it's messed up], and Maus I/II. I'm not sure what I'll be reading next... hopefully Fight Club.

I will so Kikko-punch you in the face.

No comments: