Thursday, February 6, 2003

We had another snow day today. I woke up at 6:30, took a shower, got dressed and ready, because I thought that there was no way we'd get out of school since there was no snow outside. But, that *tiny* little glimmer of hope told me to check newschannel5.com. And lo and behold, Metro Davidson Nashville was out. I then crawled back into bed and slept until 11:30. So, that makes 5. Hurray! I'm not exactly sure why we got out because it didn't start snowing until almost 5 in the afternoon... But oh well, I really can't complain. Helloooooo 4 day weekend.

So there was a shooting at my school tonight at a basketball game while I was at work. Well, not really a *shooting* but some jackass from the other school brought a gun and accidentally shot himself in the foot. Ooh the insanity. I'm just glad no one else got hurt and that everyone's okay.

Umm... Oh so I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow if my appointment doesn't get postponed again. I hope that it'll turn out okay, since I'm kinda nervous about cutting a year and a half's worth of hair in one sitting. >_<

Anyway I'm going to bed early since I stayed up last night working on a paper until 4 in the morning. And of course, schools didn't get out until 5:30ish. So... good night to all.

"Hey Davey, can you move down a little bit? I can't see the TV."
"Oh, that's just his ego that's in your way..."

No comments: