Thursday, March 13, 2003

I guess tonight will be my last night here until next Saturday. I am leaving to go to Clearwater, Florida for spring break early Saturday morning [Lookit here] and I am *so* excited. I have been looking forward to this trip ever since we got the condo about a month ago. I don't have to worry about school for an entire week, and I get to spend my 18th birthday (this coming Wedneday!) on the beach with my closest friends from school. (Let's just hope that we don't end up wanting to kill each other by the end of the week...)

It's going to be sad on the drive home though. But let's not think about that right now...

The rest of the school year is going to be a breeze minus the AP exams but who cares about those anyway? ^_~ (Just kidding! I'm getting my $240 back, damnit!)

So apparently I go elected to prom court today. Which I think is the funniest thing in the world because... it's... me. And I'm so not... prom court material. I think I should just not go at all and stay home and eat gallons of ice cream and be fat because I am a REBEL! Only, I already promised my friends that I would go and I can't go against my word, right? Plus, who can pass up on an Escalade limo? Eh? Eh? So I think I just might do my hair like I said I would... (Remember?) Oh, you know that's the hotness right there.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great week. For those of you on spring break as well, I hope you have an awesome time where ever you go, even if you stay at home. Just make the best out of it. =) And for the rest of you, try not to miss me too much while I'm gone. In Florida... on the beach.... ^_~ I love you! *Muah!*

No comments: