Saturday, March 1, 2003

I have become known as "Rosa" , and "Lady" to the guys in the kitchen at work. Sometimes I swear I am going to punch one of them if they whistle at me one more time but I don't want to get fired. Yes. That would be bad.

I am sick of getting pop-up messages about how to stop pop-ups. That has really got to stop.

We've had a whopping 50 minutes of sunshine since Valentine's Day in Nashville. This shitty-shit weather has definitely taken its toll on everyone's moods. I'm unmotivated to do anything and all I ever want to do is just sleep or sit on my fat ass. Wait. That's me all the time. But! I am so ready for Spring Break. Then, I can sleep or sit on my fat ass all I want for an entire week... in sunshine. Aww yeah.

I know what I want for my birthday!! Tickets to the Bonnaroo music festival. Yeah so tickets are $160, but if you *really* loved me... (Ha! I kid, I kid.) I wish I went last year... Norah Jones and Jurassic 5 played. Anyway, I'd still want to go this year... anyone wanna join me? [June 21-23 in Manchester, TN]

I think I am gonna go to bed now. I went to sleep at 7 this morning which is usually the time I leave for school. Good thing today wasn't a school day, huh? Anyway, Happy March, folks.

No comments: