Saturday, March 8, 2003

I knew I forgot something yesterday... Friday Five:

1. What was the last song you heard? The Jump Off by Lil' Kim (so dirty... yet... so... good).

2. What were the last two movies you saw? High Fidelity and Seven - both really really good.

3. What were the last three things you purchased? French fries from Burger King, a book [Kitchen by Yoshimoto] from the book store, and gas (which is way too friken expensive, by the way).

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Write an essay on Mussolini for European History, catch up on sleep, shave my legs, and bake some cookies.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to? My ma-tare, Ben, Sivan, Shi-won, and Carly.

I'm going to go to sleep now. And I plan on sleeping for ungodly amounts of hours to make up for the lack of sleep that I've been having. I got more sleep last night than I got this entire past week... combined. So... I think I am goinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: