Saturday, March 29, 2003

Jigga what? Friday Five:

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week? Watching a sex scene from Y Tu Mama Tambien... with my mom in the room. That has got to be one of the most awkward and uncomfortable things in the world. The movie was really good though~ I liked it.

2. What one person touched your life this week? David.

3. How have you helped someone this week? I helped my mom make dumplings. Mmm yum.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week? My poet paper for English. I'm thinking that might not happen though. But we'll see.

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place? Not be such a ho-bag.

*Yawn* I woke up today at 9:30. But I fell back asleep at noon just because I could. I love Saturday mornings. Anyway, I don't want to go to work tonight because I just want to stay home and be a lazy ass. But alas! I need the money. Anyway, I should go and get ready and maybe take a shower or something since I smell bad. Over and out.

No comments: