Monday, March 24, 2003

Yay it's Monday! I know you all missed me. A whole week without your one and only Tammy?? Sheesh... I wouldn't know what to do if I were you.

Spring Break was great. I didn't do anything aside from sleeping in, eating junk food, going out on the beach, and watching movies. It was all very relaxing and I didn't have to think about school or people or college or life. The only thing I thought about the entire week was, "Hey, what are we doing tonight?" The war started on my birthday too. *Awesome* Speaking of which, I got my nose pierced for my b-day. Hey, I'm 18, I gotta do *something*, right? I could have bought some cigarettes and given them to 12 year olds but I decided against it. Next stop: Strip bar. Awww yeeeah.

The weather was beautimus in Nashville today. I think we should have weather like this all the time.

Some bad news: My car was totaled from that accident I had a couple of weeks ago. =(
Some good news: It's not my fault and her insurance has to pay me back, biatch!
Some very very good news: My mom suprised me after I got home from Florida by saying, "Hey, I'm getting you a new car". So last night we went to CarMax and she got me a 2000 black Altima (you know, to pay tribute to my old Altima, may she rest in peace). It's pretty and I like it a lot a lot. It's like a graduation present/birthday present for ohh... the next 10 years. It's nice being able to drive again. Plus, I'm gonna need to get around somehow this summer when my mom is leaving for Taiwan for 6 weeks. Oh yeah, I didn't mention that, did I? So, my mom is going to Taiwan for six weeks and I'm staying here by myself. PARTY AT TAMMY'S!!! (Only, not really.) Mmm. I am so spoiled.

So... how bout the war, huh? I don't really have anythng to say about it and I don't plan to say much because I only get really frustrated when I think about it. All I can say is that I believe humanity has gone down the shitter. There's so much pro-this, and anti-that, that I think the "big picture" gets lost in everyone's minds. The fact that so many people are killed because of war, and how much animosity there is between Americans, and how little we know about what is *really* going on, and how much hatred there is worldwide... it's overwhelming, and... disgusting. I vote that we all have a big slumber party and watch movies all night.

To make up for last Friday:
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be? The president. So then I can poke him in the eye.

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be? 38th century.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be? Antartica so I can play with the penguins and not have to worry about the rest of the world. Sure, it'll be a little cold, but nothing a good cup of hot cocoa can't fix.

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be? He-man

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be? Catherine Zeta-Jones, or Halle Barry, or YOUR BUTT!

Alright, I'm gonna end this mammoth of a post. I hope you all had a great week last week, and good luck... with... everything =) But first I leave you with a pissing game. Wheeeeee!

No comments: