Saturday, April 26, 2003

Just got home about 30 minutes ago. It was a good night... I had some pretty deep conversations with some friends, and I realized how much I love them all. I'm tired now though, but before I go to bed: Friziday Fizive:

1. What was the last TV show you watched? A rerun of Punk'd (the one where they did a prank on Justin Timberlake - funny funny).

2. What was the last thing you complained about? Not getting any in a long while. Boys.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say? "Emma, any guy would be lucky to go out with you, are you kidding?"

4. What was the last thing you threw away? Smirnoff bottle (not mine, someone elses... I promise!)

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited? Davezilla.

Alrighty kids, I'm going to bed. I get to wake up early to go visit UGA tomorrow! Yay! It's like a party only it's a college visit. Hrm. Yeah. Goodnight.

No comments: