Monday, April 14, 2003

Weekend update:

I had a good weekend. Boy came back into town and I had not seen him in over three months. It's been hard, but seeing him was definitely a good thing. Just... reminded me of how happy someone can make me =)

Yeah, shut up, I'm a cheeseball.

Anyway, prom was good. I got all dolled up for it too. [Hair? Check. Nails? Check. Dress? Check. Shoes? Check. Makeup? Check.] Lots of pretty stuff, huh? Yeah, I felt pretty for ooh... about 8 minutes. Then I wanted to take my hair down, bite those wretched nails off, rip off my dress, get rabid dogs to gnaw on my feet, and wash my face and change in to my pjs for the rest of the evening. And we didn't even go to prom until 3 hours later.

22 of us went over to Molly's for a potluck dinner (which saved us all a lot of money) and the Hillsboro theme her parents had goin' was *awesome* and people actually liked my mashed potatoes. That's what two sticks of butter can do for you....

Mmm... butter... eat... like... popsicles... Huh? What? Sorry. Prom. Right.

Um... our Escalade limo was pretty cool, and by cool I mean ghetto as hell. The lights and the cd player inside the limo would stop when the car stopped, and would turn back on again when we started driving. But hey, nothing beats those hardwood floors and the mirrors on the ceiling and the strobe lights. Ooooh, good ole strobe lights. Unfortunately, the limo made me want to throw up all over the place. DId I mention that I get carsick easily? Yeah.

The prom itself was pretty boring, as expected. We left right after Senior presentations, went back to Molly's, changed, and went bowling. I saw Amy there, hi Amy! And I bowled an incredible 65. I totally rule. (Hey, at least I didn't wear that see-through-glow-in-the-dark-shirt again. *ahem*) After than I went back to Boy's house at around 2:30 and had mad crazy monkey sex pretty much fell asleep right away. So I guess that pretty much sums everything up... nothing too spectacular, but I had a fun time nonetheless.

I had one and a half hours of sleep last night though and I'm about to drop. And for some reason, Mountain Dew tastes really good today. I'm working on my 4th can. Hurray for lowering sperm count! Wait...

Oh, Friday Five~~
1. What was the first band you saw in concert? Foo Fighters in 6th grade.

2. Who is your favorite artist/band now? Paula Abdul. She is my hero.

3. What's your favorite song? Can't Touch This.

4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Bass.

5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why? Vanilla Ice because he's just so damn fine.

This week is going to be such a BS week at school that it makes me angry just having to be there. I am so ready for everything to be over. I am visiting Wake Forest this coming Sunday and UGA next weekend. Hurray for college visits!

My English teacher called me a dork today in class. My English teacher. You know it's really sad when your teacher calls you a dork. I was depressed for the rest of the day.

Alright, I might have some more pictures for you later on when I get my film developed. But for now, I need to put on some pants and go to bed. Yes. It's not even 7 yet. Nighty night, folks.

No comments: