Thursday, May 22, 2003

After 12 long miserable years of school, I celebrate my graduation from high school by doing what I do best.

Shopping.

Molly and I went to the mall this afternoon and we both spent way too much money of stuff we really didn't need. But fuck you, it's my graduation. =) Besides, I plan on not spending *any* money (no food, either) for the next three weeks until... well... Molly and I get to spend some more money in Florida (assuming I go, that is). Ugh. You know, being friends with this girl is really draining on my checking account. I hate you, Molly.

But hey, I work for a reason, don't I? Plus, I rarely go on shopping splurges. No, really, I'm serious.

So anyway, I want to thank those of you who were able to make it on Monday, it really means a lot. I know how heinously boring those things can be, so I really appreciate it. You are awesome.

Not only did my friends attend my graduation (which would already be enough) I got fun stuff from them too. I got a beautiful new cell phone from Big Steve. It's all fancy with a built-in camera and I'm too dumb to use it. (Me? Distinguished Scholar? What?) Damon and Eric got me a pretty new watch that I really needed because my old one sucked and was always slow. I got a huge bag purse thing from Esther and Ruth... which is perfect for when I travel back and forth from Austin to TN. Ken got me a really pretty photo album which I also needed because I had a lot of pictures that were scattered all over my room. Terence and Suzy gave me a lotion/soap set that smells like roses. Yum. Speaking of roses, they also got me a dozen pink ones too. I was excited. Flowers make me happy. Now I get to go through the fun process of writing thank-you cards. Whee!

I am such a spoiled brat. ^_^

Good news: My mom is fine now... in fact, she was fine yesterday morning. She had a 24-hour stomach flu and aside from a little drowsiness, she's perfectly okay. She was unable to attend my graduation though, which was kinda disappointing, but I'm just happy that she got better really quickly. Hurray for mommy!

Bad News: My stomach is beginning to hurt. It's been feeling funny since this afternoon. Let's just hope I don't wake up at 4:30 and start puking my guts out. *Crosses fingers*

I'm sleepy now. Time for Tammy to go byebye. (-_-) zzzz

No comments: