Tuesday, May 13, 2003

I really need to get a day job. I got home this morning at around 9:30 and all I've done was work out, watch TV, sleep, watch TV, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, in that exact order.

I fell asleep three times! Three!

I can't be doing this for the rest of summer because it's eventually going to be me sleeping for an entire 3 months and no one will ever be able to see me! Not that it matters that much anyway... ^_~ So yeah, I think I just may go out and find me a job for the mornings/afternoons. The question is where...

So I can't decide if I want to be lazy or be a giant dork and take an exam that I'm exempt from in order to boost my semester grade. Hrm... Decisions. I'm thinking that there's really no need to take it because senior rankings are finished, I'm already going to college, and... yeah. Good reasoning, Tammy.

I think I may clean out some useless old school stuff now. I may start a bonfire downstairs later and start burning anything related to Calculus. You know you want to join me. I leave you with some Retarded Animal Babies. Cause you know... E is for Pants. [Saw this awhile ago but Lizzy reminded me about it yesterday.] Enjoy!

No comments: