Monday, May 5, 2003

Molly calls me at 6:50 this morning...

M: Hey, do we still have our AP exam this morning on time?
T: Yeah... why wouldn't we?
M: Well I don't know. Metro schools starts 2 hours later today.
T: What? Why?
M: Cause of the huge storm last night?
T: ... What storm?

So supposely a huge storm with tornadoes, golf-sized hail, and the such, hit us last night and I had the ability to sleep through ALL of it, not waking up once. I was completely oblivious to the fact that there even was a storm until Molly McMolly called this morning. 11 are confirmed dead, and lots of buildings and houses are destroyed. Sad day.

It started raining pretty hard this afternoon as well, and there was a tornado warning for a couple of hours, but it's starting to clear up here. That's always a good thing. We don't need no tornados swooping up anyone else today.

I'm thinking I might go do some laundry now. Everyone in Nashville: be safe if you have to drive anywhere, and I love you. *Muah* [Smart advice from Tammy: Stay away of tornadoes. They could hurt.]

No comments: