Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Hurray for getting better in one day! I went to Hips' house last night to bring her a smoothie (made by my awesome smoothie maker, of course) since she got her wisdom teeth out earlier yesterday (aww... I'm such a good friend). Some other girls came over and we ended up watching Trapped. I knew it was going to be good because it starred Kevin Bacon. There was this one scene that I thought I was gonna see a nasty surprise like I did in "Wild Things" but thankfully, I didn't and my eyes are still in tact. The movie as a whole wasn't *that* bad, it was a lot like Ransom, only not as kickass because it didn't have Mel Gibson, and we all know how much ass Mel kicks.

About 3/4 into the movie, I got a splitting headache. One that hurt so bad that I was unable to focus my eyes. I wanted to go home then but I thought that it probably wasn't a good idea to drive if I couldn't even open my eyes. I waited until it died down a little after I took some advil and drove right on home. The headache only got worse though. Not only did my head hurt, but my stomach began to hurt too. If I had a machete on hand, I probably would be disemboweled by now. Thank God I didn't have one of them dangerous farm tools.

I feel much better now, despite almost losing my lunch today. I'm a trooper.

Hey, hey, guess what! I got the first two Harry Potter books and I plan on starting them soon. I am now what, the last person on Earth to read Harry Potter? (Jenny - You should be so proud.)

For any of you who knows me well or has been to my room, you would know that I have an abnormal obsession for purses. And for the last short 18 years, I have been looking for the perfect purse (yes - I loved purses when I was still in the womb), but I have been unlucky in the "Find the Perfect Purse" area.

Until now.

I found the most amazing purse the other day online. It is so beautiful and it was *just* what I have been looking for to match... well... everything! It totally made my day, and it should make yours too after you see the wonder that is this purse. Lo and behold *cue Angelic music*... Here it is.

Aww it's so pretty. =)

So anyway, I'm gonna go get ready to go out and hope that I won't get sick again. That was no fun. But how can I get sick after discovering that beautiful ball bag?

I leave you all with this. My friend made me this a while ago after I showed her some pictures from my brother's wedding reception. And yes, that really is my reaction to Terence and Suzy sticking their tongues down each others' throats. Priceless, indeed.

No comments: