Friday, August 1, 2003

Happy August. Holy crap... it's August.

And before I go to work... Friday Five:

1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? For the summer, I usually wake up at around noon or 1. During high school I usually woke up at around 6:40. But I'm not really sure how early I'm gonna have to wake up once college starts.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? I sleep in all the time. At the beginning of summer, I was used to going to bed at around 6 or 7 in the morning and not waking up until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Me like sleep.

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? Check the clock to see what time it is, and then head on into the shower.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? Depends. I can get ready in 15 minutes if I wanted to, but since I like to mope around... it usually will take me around 30-40 minutes.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? Pancake Pantry, definitely.

No comments: