Saturday, September 6, 2003

Gee, is it that time already?

1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most? Vacuuming and dishwashing.

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing? Laundry and cooking. I really enjoy cooking, as long as someone will clean up my mess. =)

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed? I get in one of my "cleaning moods" at least once every couple of weeks. Granted, my room will get messy again the day after I clean it, but that's besides the point.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules? I like to go through and clean other people's rooms, I just don't like cleaning my own. Don't you wish you were my friend?

5. What was the last thing you cleaned? My dorm. I had papers and clothes everywhere. But I gave that mess a good asskicking and now everything is clean again.

I'm at the brother's right now. And no, I don't spend more time here than I do in my own dorm. And even if I did, what would be so wrong with that? There's good, free, homecooking here, soft comfy couches and beds, pets to keep me company, and a brother to kick my ass. What more could I ask for? A couple of his friends are coming over later and we are going to play Monopoly. Aww good old fasion family fun. Only, I think it would go more like this:

Me: Ha! I've got a hotel on Pennsylvania Ave.
Terence: Fuck you! I hope you go to jail, biatch.

Speaking of which, the Star Wars Kid [link now fixed] is my new hero. I love you, SWK.

Anyhow, I'm gonna go get my game on now. Night!

No comments: