Sunday, October 26, 2003

Happy Daylight-Savings-Time Day!


So how has everyone's weekend been? Mine was super.

Recap, list style.
  • Boy and I went to my brother's house Friday night because my aunt was coming in town from Hong Kong. We got to sleep on the super comfy Serta bed after watching Red Dragon. It was a nice break from having to sleep on small crappy dorm beds.
  • We slept in on Saturday. And by that I mean that I don't think we actually rolled out of bed until around 6 at night. When we finally managed to get ready to actually leave, it was already 8ish. We spent almost an hour trying to get to a restaurant that wasn't even that good [the only reason why I wanted to go was because it was by the lake - and since it was late by the time we got there, we couldn't see anything.] After dinner and an emergency break at McDonalds, we headed home and watched the Lion King. I think the last time I watched it was over winter break at the IMAX theater. I believe this is the 24th time I've seen it? I'm a junkie =)
  • My brother's dog woke us up with her whining this morning at 9 because she was jealous that Hercules, the cat, was on the bed with us and she wasn't. Boy and I actually got out of bed at around 11 and we cleaned the house, watched a little football, and left to go eat lunch at Marco Polo. Dim sum is yum. I had to take Boy to the airport at 4 and was horribly miserable as I drove home by myself. I'm better now though, I promise. Cause I'm strong... and I'm long... and I'm down to get the friction on. Um.. what?

    So anyway, that wasn't really a list as much as it was 3 paragraphs, but shh... don't tell anyone, okay? I'm gonna go study now. G'night!

  • No comments: