Friday, October 31, 2003

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


1. What was your first Halloween costume? I think I was a Madonna or something.

2. What was your best costume and why? I liked my 8th grade costume when I went as a butterfly. I painted my face all pretty and everything. I even won the best costume award for my homeroom class.

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat? Oh... is that what you're supposed to do?

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.) No. I just like to go trick-o-treating. Candy! Yum!

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend! I don't have any favorite scary stories. I suck!

Candy was my whole life as a kid. First 10 years of my life I think the only clear thought I had was "Get... Candy." That was it. Family, friends, school, they're just obstacles in the way of the candy. I'm just thinking, 'get candy get candy get candy get candy get candy'. That's why you have to teach kids not to take candy from a stranger if they're playing in a playground because their such candy moron idiot brains are just, "This man has candy I'm going with him goodbye I don't care what happens to me get candy get candy get candy..." "Don't go! They'll torture you! They'll kidnap you!" "It doens't matter he has an Old Henry, I have to take that chance. Get candy get candy get candy..." So the first time you hear the concept of Halloween when you were a kid, your brain can't even process the information. You're like, "What is this, what did you say? What did you say about giving out candy? Who's giving out candy? EVERYONE THAT WE KNOW IS JUST GIVING OUT CANDY?? Are you kidding me, when in this happening? Where? Why? Take me with you, I gotta be a part of this. I'll do anything that they want.... I can wear that." ~Jerry Seinfeld

No comments: