Friday, October 3, 2003

*Vrooom Vrooom*

1. What vehicle do you drive? A black, 2000, Nissan Altima SE.

2. How long have you had it? Since the end of this past March.

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle? I like everything about my car. It's too bad that I hate driving so much.

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle? Since it's black, you can see the nasties on it easliy.

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now? A Nissan 350Z, a Lexus SC, Mercedes SL500 Roadster, and/or the BMW Z4 Land Shark... I think I'm beginning to see a trend between these cars... Actually, I personally wouldn't mind if I got my car modified to look like one of these crappy crap lookin' cars. Cause it's cute, you see.

Anyway, it's Friday! Hurrah! I think I shall celebrate by sleeping throughout the WHOLE WEEKEND. Actually, I plan on reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I left my copy with Emma and I never got a chance to get it back before I left Nashville, but I just now got a copy from the library. I felt as though a part of me was missing, but I am complete yet again. To celebrate the occasion: I present you: Potter Puppet Pals. *Bother bother*

No comments: