Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I moved!

Well, to two doors down, that is.

I don't think I've ever fully explained Alkie and my former living situation. You see, I think we both got royally screwed up the ass when we came to visit Dobie over summer. The room they showed us was a decent sized room... probably a little bigger than the other campus dorms. They told us that our room would be "roughly around the same size", but what they really meant was, "your room is going to roughly the same size as an refrigerator box."

Alkie and I got the efficiency dorm. Mainly because it was the cheapest, and neither of us wanted to pay too much our first year in college. The description for the efficiency was "for students on the go!" And now that I've lived in there for almost one semester, I know why. Because I NEVER WANTED TO BE IN THERE. My bed was so close to my roomate's that I was almost spooning her every night. Those of you who've seen my room know and feel my pain.

So anyway, we moved. To a side suite. But the best part is? We each get our own rooms. I have so much space in here right now that I don't even know what to do with myself. I can like... do cartwheels and handstands and stuff. Craziness!

But yeah, you guys should come see it! I've even pushed the two twin beds together so I have one really big bed (so Vivian, if you decide to spend the night here, it'll be big enough so that I won't try to cuddle with you...)

And much thanks to Stephanie for helping move my stuff keeping me company. =)

Oh, and thanks for the best gag line, ever.
Me: I'm not good at anything.
Stephanie: Yes you are! You are good at being YOU!

No comments: