Monday, November 24, 2003

It's fucking cold.

It's so cold that I felt it necessary to drop an F-bomb. I am wearing two pairs of socks, two long sleeved shirts, a sweatshirt, my hat, my scarf, my thickest pair of jeans, and I taped the airvents with plastic bags. And I'm still cold! Something is not right here... I don't know how I'm gonna be able to handle Seattle weather in a few days. *Sigh*

So anyway... recap of this weekend, perhaps? I think so!

  • Our formal was awesome. We all looked so pretty! =) [Congratulations, Zetas.]
  • The GB's looked so pretty at their formal too! [Congratulations, Etas.]
  • Apparently, I am the Most Creative.
  • Thanks for all the presents. [Karen - I love the star frame. Carol - the socks are too cute! Jason - the frame and your speech were awesome.]
  • Thanks to everyone who took care of me - you know who you are.
  • Me and Stephanie like Jello a little too much. "It smells like blue!"
  • Julie's lollipops taste like vomit.
  • I love Julie's fridge and freezer. "This hot pocket feels good..."
  • Phuong and I lived through our hell night.
  • Vivian - "I am soooooooo drruunnnkk...."
  • Thanks to anyone who came out to Taco Cabana last night. Yum! Tacos!

    Anyway, I best be on my way now. Take care of yourselves now and hang in there ~ One more day until Thanksgiving break!

  • No comments: