Friday, November 21, 2003

You know what time it is.

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.

  • Mend broken/suffering relationships.
  • Not be mean to my future step-brothers.
  • Lose 5 pounds.
  • Read Lord of the Rings. All of it.
  • Do well on my finals.

    2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
  • Tsinsue
  • Lauren
  • Middle Steven!
  • Kimia
  • Megan
    [If any of you read this and are actually on this list, say hi!]

    3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
  • Dance. Well.
  • Sing. Well.
  • Write. Well.
  • Play the guitar.
  • Deal with myself and my emotions better.

    4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
  • Invest it and quadruple my winnings.
  • Buy the Mom and Guy a nice house. With a heated swimming pool.
  • Buy a pretty car.
  • Get a puppy.
  • Share with my friends. I'd buy them cookies. Lots and lots of cookies.

    5. List five things you do that help you relax.
  • Sleeping
  • Dancing poorly/singing along to bad 80's music.
  • Talking with friends.
  • Pigging out in front of the TV.
  • Getting a massage for my big meaty head.

  • No comments: