Monday, December 8, 2003

As I got on the elevator this afternoon to go eat...

"Hey."

I looked up and noticed some guy I've never met before. I also noticed that there was no one else on the elevator aside from me and him. So he must be talking to me, right?

"Um. Hi."
"What's up?"
"Not much."
"Studying for finals?"
"Yeah, it's loads of fun."
"Heh, I bet. What do you have to study?"
"Economics..."

My attention was then diverted to a small sandwich bag that Random Dude was holding in his hands. I was confused for a moment as I tried to determine the contents of the bag. It... can't be what I think it is, can it? But my suspicions were soon confirmed. RD was definitely holding a bag of weed. He then proceeded to ROLL A JOINT INSIDE THE ELEVATOR. Did he not realize that there are security guards downstairs? I mean, if you wanna smoke up, then by all means, please do. But seriously, in the elevator?

No comments: