Friday, December 12, 2003

Contrary to popular belief, Blueberry Fanta Slurpees from 7-11 are really good at 6 in the morning. Not to mention, it also makes for a healthy breakfast.

Blue!!!


This will be the 3rd and (thankfully) final night in a row where I pull an all-nighter. My schedule for the past few days goes a little something like this:

Study until 8:40 in the morning and go to my 9am final.
Go back to the room at around 10:30.
Pass out until 5pm.
Dick around for a few hours.
Shower.
Go to PCL at 7 or 8.
Study until 8:40 in the morning and go to my 9am final.
*Repeat*

I've screwed up my internal body clock big time. It's no wonder that I'm still sick.

But hey, after a few more hours, I'll be free! Hurray for play time!

Thanks,
Julie: For the get-well bag and the coffee and your hugs. They are much appreciated, and I'm definitely gonna put those Nyquils to good use this weekend.
Stephanie: For making me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts. Your mullet and mini skirt are totally hot, by the way.
Vivian: For lending me your blanket so that I could take a somewhat comfortable nap. Oh, and your gay purple hippo is really soft.
Mike: For just keeping me company all night and making sure that I was feeling okay. You are awesome.

Good luck to the rest of you who have exams this Saturday and next week. Study hard, and gimme a call if you need me to bring you a Blueberry Fanta Slurpee. They're good, I promise.

No comments: