Friday, December 26, 2003

Hips and I went to Ruby Tuesdays on Christmas Eve for some breakfast lunch. We ate a very large meal. And then we decided to get a very large dessert to top it off. Yum!

RT does have the best tallcakes. Notice that I put a pepper shaker on the side for size comparison.There she goes. Eating that whole thing by her big self. (Just kidding, I helped.)Seeing this after we finished made us really wish that we hadn't eaten that much.


[For more accurate proportions, go : here and here.]

Friday Frizzle

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year? Not failing this past semester.

2. What was your biggest disappointment? When I found out that fuzzy wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy wuzzy was he?

3. What do you hope the new year brings? Cookies!!! I hope it rains cookies!

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be? Not to fail next semester.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve? Going out. Drinking lots. Getting naked. Wait no, just kidding. I don't know yet. Why? What are you doing for New Year's Eve, huh?

No comments: