Sunday, December 28, 2003

I just spent the last hour fishing and digging out weeds.

In a video game.

I have a life, I promise. [I love you Animal Crossing.]

Anyway, I packed tonight. With much help from Carly, Lindsey, Emma, and Hips. Thanks guys. I really appreciated you throwing all my stuff on the floor and then laughing because you knew that I had to pick it all back up. Oh, and fake boobs are totally awesome.


So Molly and Carly discovered the fake boobs that my mom gave me as a joke. Aren't they cute?Molly tried them on. And left them on. For 2 hours. And I am proud to say that I got to touch the wonder that is Molly's breast.Lindsey is squeezing the boob and using it as a stress reliever.Emma is striking a pose on my bed because she's sexy...... Really, really sexy?Schmoopie!!!Lindsey was eating the Halloween candy that I gave her. From two years ago.Emma's got the biggest butt. Ever. I mean, look at it.It's so big that Lindsey could use it as a seat.


So yeah, that was a fun and exciting night. I am going back to my packing now. I'm going to the Boy's house tomorrow to watch the Titan's game in hopes that they won't suck. G'night, friends.

No comments: