Wednesday, December 24, 2003

There is absolutely no food in this apartment.

Wait, scratch that. There is stuff to eat. But then again, I don't know if you would actually call this stuff... "Food".

Mmm... Coconut milk and Ensure.Fruits Milk Powder? What?Slimfast granola! Yum!Why are the flaming hot cheetos in the fridge?


This really can't be good seeing how I think I have an eating disorder. You know, the one where you can't stop eating anything and everything in sight. Even those flaming cheetos are beginning to look kind of good though I could have sworn that they have been in there since summer. God, you people really are gonna have to start rolling me everywhere. Or you can just take after Kevin~

ll CHOW ll: i'm gonna have to call you tammytammy because there's gonna be two of you...

Anyway, I should go pack. Why, might you ask? Well, I'll tell you. Because I'm moving to Brentwood. So that means that I've got to get everything out of this apartment by the end of this month. And so far all I've got packed are the clothes that I brought back from Austin that I just haven't unpacked yet. Actually, they aren't even really in the suitcase anymore. My clothes are kinda just scattered everywhere on my floor.

Clothes! Everywhere!


I'm royally screwed, huh?

But hey, at least my blue Christmas lights are pretty! Oh so pretty!

Oooohhh....


Oh, and Merry Christmas Eve, kids.

No comments: