Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Hey, so did you know that I absolutely adore hamburgers?

Yes. I do realize that I'm wearing a trucker hat. And yes, I'll kick my own ass later.


  • Not working out two days in a row has killed me. I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow.
  • Wal-mart is officially my hero. I found almost everything I needed for my textiles class there, and I probably got it for a lot cheaper [Thanks, Phuong for getting lost with me and helping me find whatever I needed].
  • Nonetheless, I still managed to spend about 500 dollars today. So this means that I have $200 more. To last me through the entire month of February. *Sigh*
  • Overheard: "If I were king, there would be no stairs." Trudat, my brotha.
  • I printed out around 80 pages from the Dobie computer lab tonight. Hey, if they offer free printing, they've got to expect some asshole like me to abuse the privilege, right?
  • Introducing, Grazer and Tinker.
    Yes. Cows dance too....Sadly, bears do not. It's okay Tinker. Grazer, Tubby, and Winky will still love you just as much as I do.

  • Ew. I still have homework to do. Back to my fractions and scientific notation!

    Goodnight, friends.

  • No comments: