Sunday, January 11, 2004

Just for the record, Esther and I are totally hot. For each other.

Haha. No, but if I swung that way, I would for sure try to get on her.

And no, Esther, I still refuse to take a shower with you.


This was taken at church last week. After service of course. Cause we <3 Jesus.We're not lesbians, we promise. We're just... really really good friends?We were sad because the Titan's lost today. We're psychic like that.We went to a wedding today (congratulations Mark and Ruth!) and this was taken at the reception. This is also Esther at her finest.Hey, I like food too. Mmm chicken nuggets and celery sticks. They are magically delicious!She's so cute! =)I did her hair and makeup for the wedding. Can't you tell that she absolutely adores it? Whee! Hair! I have no idea what we're doing. Keep going. Finally. A normal picture of us together. I love crackers. The food. Well, I love the people too. People always say we look alike (you know, minus the hair, the nose, the eyes, and the height difference). What do you think? (And if you say that all Asian people look the same, I'll kick you. We were supposed to pretend to be sleeping. But sleeping is for pansies. Random picture that Esther took last night while I was on the phone. And in case you didn't already know, I'm the queen of everything.


Whoa. I think that's enough Tammy and Esther to last you guys... oh, for the rest of your lives.

Oh wait. I lied. One more.

The best picture of all... Thank God for MSPaint.

No comments: