Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Kristy1975: you need to update your blog more often
SooshiMooshi: more often?? i think i do it too much!
Kristy1975: you do it like twice a week
SooshiMooshi: is that not enough?
Kristy1975: no. cause i talk to you like once every two weeks, so i live vicariously through your blog
SooshiMooshi: are you stalking me?
Kristy1975: maybe

My picture-of-the-day-award goes to: Andrew. I will never look at Mario Kart the same way ever again.

  • So, I officially suck at bowling. I blame it on my small hands and their incapablities to hold a bowling ball.
  • Power hour and steak this weekend?
  • I really miss the Boy.
  • Someone pulled on my hair and asked me if I wore a wig tonight. I proceeded to punch him in the face. [Not really, but that would have been fun.]
  • You can get windburn through jeans. My legs are still itchy.
  • Rush went well. Thanks for coming out if you did.
  • Tapioca House is disgusting. I need to make up for drinking one of their PMTs by going to Cafe & Beyond everyday for the rest of this week.
  • I finally got to use a sewing machine in my textiles class today! Yeah, I can like, sew... stuff... together. Cool, eh?
  • Tip from Tammy: Make sure you take the wrapper off the gum before you put it in your mouth and start chewing.

    [I've resorted to using bullet points. It makes things more concise and I don't have to worry about transition sentences like I would in a paragraph. Plus, these bullet points look cool.]

  • No comments: