Thursday, February 5, 2004

I love not having class on Thursdays. Sleeping in has got to be one of my most cherished pastimes.

  • Stephanie, Phuong, and I finally made it out to Plucker's last night to satisfy my craving for some bad chicken wings and clogged arteries.

    I love taking pictures of people when they're talking.Mmm. Look at them wings and cheese fries. Stephanie ordered so much food that these are the leftovers.Phuong, looking thoroughly disgustedHeh hehMe checking out some random guy in the background. Only, not really, cause I didn't even notice that he was there until after the picture was taken.'I'm sooooo full...'

  • Do *you* know all 50 states by heart? (Damn you, West Virginia)
  • Stephanie sucks because she's going for UConn and Duke tonight. Boo! Hiss!
  • I think there is something wrong with me. Ugh, and I really don't wanna have to go to the SSB again. *Sigh*
  • Only in Kenya... [Stolen from Jen's profile.] This song is so damn catchy and I'll probably be humming it for the rest of the day. Holy Crap. Lions!
  • Playing Mario Kart upsided down is quite difficult. Especially when you're on Rainbow Road. You should try it sometime!
  • I found Dangles on the floor when I woke up in the middle of the night. I'm not really sure how he made it down there, but he seems to be okay.
  • Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants! Apparently, he lives on EVERYTHING else too.
  • I tried playing GunBound yesterday, and it has been decied that I suck. Oh well, practice makes perfect, right?
  • Dinner at Buca di Beppo tonight!

    And with that, I'm out. Well, not really out. I just have to go do laundry. Bye!

  • No comments: